Our home ¨SOULMATE¨
WHY CATAMARAN NOT MONOHULL?
• Minimum heeling. This is great. Your wife may actually love you again. Sailing fast and upright. Flying by monohulls on a reach. Set your coffee on the table, put the autopilot on auto tack and tack the boat by yourself. The coffee’s still there when you get back to it!
• Speed.Checking our captain’s logbooks, we find that on a passage where winds are of mixed directions, catamarans average about 20% greater speeds compared to monohulls of the same size.
• Volume On deck. Volume on deck. Lots of cockpit and deck space. The right boat for a party. Lay on the nets. Sit on the swim platform. Lounge in the cockpit or inside (not below – everything is at the same level) with wrap-around windows. Lots of space and connection with the environment.
• Privacy. Apart from lots of room to spread out on deck, the sleeping accommodations are totally separate. Located in each hull, in opposite corners. True privacy. Separate head access. Lots of storage. Ventilation planned for the tropics. Comfortable.
• Handling. The rig is smaller because of the lower displacement. It’s easier to get around. Put the auto-pilot on, tack, and you can casually let off one sheet and take in the other with no help, and the crew/guests continue reading or eating or whatever without even realizing that you tacked.
• Safety. You’re unsinkable, and have 2 motors versus 1 motor as on a Monohull.
2 Cabines doubles
2 Cabines doubles
“It is the perfect balance of volume, comfort, safety and performance”
Length over all : 13,30 m / 43.5 ft
Beam over all : 7,40 m / 24.3 ft
Displacement unloaded : 10,8 T
Draft : 1,15 m / 3.8 ft
Genoa area : 45 m² / 484.4 ft²
Main sail area : 70 m² / 753.5 ft²
Fuel : 470 l (approx.) / 124 US gallons
Fresh water : 700 l (approx.) / 85 US gallons (approx.)
Electrical 220V 12V
Heat system and Air-condition for the whole ship
Oven , Microwave, Refri , conhelador , dishwasher ,sink
Couch , table , TV , Radio , Navigation station, large fritch.
Large dinning table for 8 persons, fritch , place for descansar
Outdoor upper Level :
Sun roof , helm station , solar pa
Two-stroke engine, specially developed for Jetsurf.
- Displacement 86 cc – 100 cc
- Max speed 53 km/h (type Ultra Sport); 57 km/h (type Pro Race)
- Electronic controller The Jetsurf is equipped with an automatic electronic control unit with auto start/stop function.
- Gasoline gasoline + oil mix; ratio 1:30
Wakeboarding is a surface water sport which involves riding a wakeboard over the surface of a body of water. It was developed from a combination of water skiing, snowboarding, and surfing techniques.
The rider is usually towed behind a motorboat, typically at speeds of 30–40 km/h (18-25 mph),
STAND UP PADDLE
Unlike traditional surfing where the rider is sitting until a wave comes, stand up paddle boarders maintain an upright stance on their boards and use a paddle to propel themselves through the water.
It is one of the most all round sports physically, suitable for all ages, which you can enjoy from the first moment.
Windsurfing is a surface water sport that combines elements of surfing and sailing. It consists of a board usually 2.5 to 3 meters long, with displacements typically between 60 to 250 litres, powered by wind on a sail. The rig is connected to the board by a free-rotating universal joint and consists of a mast, 2-sided boom and sail.
Kiteboarding is a surface water sport combining aspects of wakeboarding, snowboarding, windsurfing, surfing, paragliding, skateboarding and gymnastics into one extreme sport. A kiteboarder harnesses the power of the wind with a large controllable power kite to be propelled across the water on a kiteboard similar to a wakeboard or a small surfboard, with or without footstraps or bindings.
You’ll hunt your own food with our help. (Only permitted and regulated marine species)
Fishing harpoon Cressi Geronimo Elite Mimetico Speargun 85cm